View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Grambi

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
i believe people can cause themselves to see or believe whatever they want to see or believe and no all of us do not hate change. software changes and upgrades happen a lot on the job but when the software changes are not really user friendly then comes the techno stress. there needs to be a shortcut list somewhere to help members navigate this new format but i have yet to find that.

many of us do not have all day (nor the patience) to sit and click through everything just to be able to read a couple of pages. there should be a roadmap somewhere to assist with this. unfortunately i haven't found one yet and i know that i am computer literate and software savvy. i use to train others to use programs. maybe one of the people who have had time to click through much of this board can provide a tip sheet.

learning something new, to me, does not mean this much frustration. learning something new should be a pleasant process imho.

If someone starts this roadmap or list to help those of us "whiners" who are having difficulty and don't have hours to try to figure it all out or just need help, please, please, please put it somewhere that we can find it. Make it impossible to miss and make it stick around for a bit. Thanks!