View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Kappy

Ok, considering I do not know how to start a new topic, I will ask a couple of questions here and see if I get some answers to my new board dilemma. 1. How do you start a topic?? 2. At the top of this "thread", on the right side there are three "thread" lisitngs. Thread tools..if you click on it it says ..subscribe to this thread (I thought I already was LOL) so what does it mean? 3. Under Display it lists: Linear, Switch to Hybrid, Switch to threaded....what the heck does THAT mean! I am too old to be this confused without the assistance of medication!!! LOL And then to top it off when I post this I can "post a quick reply" (which is what I do as it seems the safe choice) or Go Advanced (I am afraid to even open that one!) Good heavens, anyone who knows me, knows I will have a new pattern (or anything new for that matter) for a few weeks before I even open it!!! I have actually had the 30 day warrenty on a product I bought from Amazon expire, before I opened it. I have this thing, call it a mental block (or whatever!) that MAKES me do this. I am not a procrastinator, well, maybe a little, but it just seems to be with "new" things. I miss the little icon with the "eye roll"..it's probably in the advanced section. LOL I'll never know!! At least for a long time! So, to the people who catch on to things real quick, please have patiences, and if I ask what appears to be an idiotic question...to me it's not! TIA
T