View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 02:05 PM
deemail

if they're gonna do something about the color, how about pale pink for new topics, pale yellow for msgs, pale blue for resources, pale green for live chat... easier on the eyes and we would be able to see where the heck we are when in a specific area...right now, it all looks alike and i keep losing the little bit i've found...

and we haven't used or commented about the ignore button because most of us didn't know it existed or what it really does... there's just too much to absorb at once... there may be many new things that are good, but we got hit over the head with literally dozens of new things to learn at once with no instructions or tutorials to help... i just found out there was an FAQ today. am working my way thru that but would sure like to know where the button for it is...i have to go back to the original comment made by another user and use her included link...but that doesn't help with the button. And please, where is My Pages? I know you can find your old pages on My Blogs, but that's not what i want....i don't want my pages to be public... is there a different place with some other name that we haven't been told about? I do appreciate the change to the 'subscriptions' area that is keeping track of what i saw and commented on, which it did not do originally... still don't understand why they are changing names from a good clear label (Watched Topics) to another label that is not only not clear, but that has a specific meaning in the online world that is NOT how it's being used here (Subscriptions)... but at least i know where to find my watched topics and i do APPRECIATE that... now what are we doing about Unread Topics? lol.... which i really mean... it's all we can do is lol....