View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Patticake

Originally Posted by PatriceJ View Post

I stopped screaming during the beta tests.
Ok. I will admit there are some things that will never thrill me. I'm human, so I have my own set of quirks and preferences.

And ... yes ... they have read some of the horrible, vicious, selfish and downright smelly things some of you have posted.

I would say I'm embarrassed and ashamed. But I won't.

Instead, I will extend my heartfelt gratitude to the members who are slogging through our period of adjustment with grace and generosity. You are the true representatives of our community. I am proud to be among you and proud to call you "family".
PatriceJ and all those working to keep our board going,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Keep your chin up! We will learn the new board and soon we will wonder how we ever lived without this new site. It's hard to change old habits and even just a new look can be hard for some but....

WE ARE QUILTERS! We have learned to be patient, pay attention to detail and yes, grumble some on our way to a beautiful end but we always get there. Your work and diligence on our behalf is very much appreciated by all of us even if we don’t always say it.
• Please don’t let it get you down.
• Remember to take time for yourself, and
• Know your quilt board buddies send their support.

Patticake