View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:22 PM
fatquarters

Originally Posted by MacThayer View Post
Patrice, Tell your computer guys that there is a problem between the format of the new site, and the Mac computer. Even when I move from Safari to Firefox (which usually gives me more functionality under circumstances like these), I am not getting additional functionality. Case in point: I am unable, under any circumstances, to upload an image, and yes, I have watched the tutorial a half a dozen times. It does not work that way for me. As soon as I try to upload anything, the web site freezes up, and I have to: command/escape from a frozen site, and start all over. And yes, I have checked this out with a Mac Expert with over 30 years of experience working on every aspect of the Mac as well as building Mac websites, maintaining and upgrading Mac Websites for Corporate clients, and maintaining Mac Servers. He took my computer and logged onto your site, and after playing with it for a while, and trying to upload images, he said the problem was with the server, not my computer, and that the server isn't built to be friendly to Mac's. So I'm not trying to be negative here, just trying to be informative. I love this site, but I won't stay here if I can't fully participate. I hope this can be worked out. Thanks!

Actually, It Does work on my Mac, the problem is resizing the pics. I was easily able to post a pic tht had been taken with a low grade camera and loaded onto my iphoto on mac, but most pf my photos are taken with a good quality canon camera, and then loaded on my Mac. Those will not post, and there seems to be no way to resiz. SO the problem is not the Mac computers

SORRY if this got off topic