Thread: Meet Kristine
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 03:51 AM
quiltingsavta

Default Meet Kristine

My hairdresser opened up her own shop and has been working very hard. She is so good to my kids when they go in (always fitting them in or staying open late to accomodate their "walk in" request). So I made this wall hanging for her. It's 14 X 14 and I want to quilt it on my long arm. Has anyone ever quilted something this small on their LA? I want to do a meander stich in the middle square around the embroidery but don't have any idea what to do on the borders since they are so busy. I was thinking of straight lines on the diagonal. I welcome any suggetions.

BTW - if anyone has seen any of my posts about not being able to post pictures. A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to all that responded to me. I took all your advice and it worked. It seemed I just needed to re-size the picture. I never had to do that with the old board, but now that I know it's something I have to do for the new one, it's a small change to make to continue with all of you great ladies and gentlemen. I had to go to the "additional options" list instead of using the icons which are still all greyed out. So still trying to figure out that one.
Attached Thumbnails hairdressers-rock.jpg