Old 11-05-2011, 06:02 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
I hadn't played with that yet Nancy! Thanks! (Off to check it out!)
Well I just checked it out and it is not working properly. It says, 'attachments posted by BoJangles,' at the top yet I look and I have several pages of the start of the "Vintage Shop,' the start of the 'Quilts Made by Vintage Machines' shop, etc., not my posts! I guess if I went through the entire thing the attachments are there, it actually shows the post number for attachments, but I don't see 'my' attachments - just the entire shops attachments!

Nancy

Sorry Charlee, I was talking about when you go to 'Settings' and scroll down to "attachments.' When you go to the 'attachments' you get a screen that says 'attachments posted by BoJangles/Charlee' etc., at the top. If you click on any of those pages, you are taken to the first page of the Vintage Shop, etc. I think what you have to do is click on the 'attachment number' to be taken to 'your' attachment post?

Yes, we are talking about two different things. I still can't post a photo. I was just playing around trying to figure out why and I came across the 'attachments' listing under your 'settings' - clear at the bottom. I clicked on that just to see where it took me. Am I still confusing you?

Last edited by BoJangles; 11-05-2011 at 06:18 AM.