View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:32 AM
BuzzinBumble

Hang in there Patrice! We members have the luxury of not reading the truly negative things, but unfortunately you and the other moderaters get the brunt of it. Most of the people posting (including me) seem to be having troubles adjusting, but we'll get better as each day goes by. It saddens me deeply to learn that you have had members who wrote "horrible, vicious, selfish and downright smelly things".

On the QB it has always seemed that we had the cream of the crop when it came to a cross section of the human race. Ths kind of turnover can bring out insecurities in us all and unfortunately there are always a few who will strike out in helpless anger. The majority of the folks here on the QB GREATLY appreciate all the hard work you are doing Patrice. I for one would never have been able to handle it all as graciously as you have! How much chocolate has it taken for you to get through to today? Keep your chin up and remember how many people appreciate all the work you are doing!

The change to a cream background helped a lot with the glare and it looks very classy. Larger font helped too and I really love the quilty looking grey diamond background. Each new day seems like they are working out more and more kinks.

Last edited by BuzzinBumble; 11-05-2011 at 06:33 AM. Reason: dyslexic typing