View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Momma_K

Hey Bumble,
I can't agree with you more! Last night and early early this morning I was having trouble finding my way out of Mobile Style, well, it didn't make me hate the system or dislike it more but in my search of finding my way out I discovered a lot! And now that Patrice fixed it for me, I actually find I really like the new sight. It's still the same ol Board, same ol people, same ol subjects BUT with a fresh new look. To be honest I didn't like it at first, but this is the only place I can go on the web and feel comfortable and sorta like ...at home. A 2nd home if you will. I'm 54, 8 grandkids, 1 gr8t grand daughter and sperated for 8 years. I suffer at time with a panic and anxiety disorder (Thank God I'm getting help for that) and well, this is my "other medication". SO, I hung in here, discovered new things and now, it's like you see who the real "family members" are and the ones who bailed, well maybe they'll be back with a change of heart. I'm in one swap and the women there make me feel like I'm a real part of something. And it IS free! SO, I'm here, not leaving and with words like yours, it gives me strength to want to get more involved. I've been to other groups and you think This is confusing....good Lord I had to leave! I love Carol Doaks paper piecing methods and books but I could not follow that sight for nothing!! So, here I am and here I stay!

Thank you so much....Kathy G.