Thread: Signatures
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 07:36 AM
BuzzinBumble

Default Have any of you figured out....

1. How you can edit your signature lines in My Profile? I can edit basic info, but can't figure out how to get rid of my old non-working signature line.

2. How some members are able to change the font in their posts? I can only change it in my profile.

3. Why the Pictures category is not showing up in the Quilting Board Daily Digest busiest threads? Every day I check out the digest and am puzzled over why Pictures is left out. I still access it through Home, but I miss it in the digest.

4. How to get the QB to send you emails when new posts are made to a topic you posted in? I liked how the old site did that but then would stop once you stopped looking.

I would ask one of our moderators, but I think they have too much to handle already. Hoping many of you are more up to date with this than I am. Thanks!

-Lara B.

PS - Regarding the font being too small for some of us to read. I read in another post to press your control button down, then press shift and + (the plus sign). Sure enough, that makes it bigger. Pressing the minus sign makes it smaller again.

Last edited by BuzzinBumble; 11-05-2011 at 07:44 AM.