View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 06:26 PM
sunnyhope

Originally Posted by dojo36
well i'll tell yall a good one too. I made my neighbor lady a basket out of cloth, it had 3 layers of fabric , one layer was embroidered on, and it was the way you sew it together and then use snaps etc that made it a basket. well, anyhow it was very time consuming to make. so here's what she did with that. can u believe she tore it all apart, and used the embroidered piece for a doily on her little table. i was just sick about it and i have not and will not make her anything again. i think she should have brought it back to me and told me she just didn't like it or didn't have any use for it and would i make her a embroidered doily. i definitely would have done that. i'll attach a pic of it.
That is so beautiful made, its really amazing and if i was lucky enough to receive something like this i would have taken very very good care about it and cherish it forever; especially because you can see how much love and work and effort that has gone into making it. ( any idiot(yes even an idiot,lol) should see this has been a very time consuming and lots of work involved.

Again its really pretty