View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Missysgottohelp

Patrice,
Thank you so much for all the headaches you have had since the change in the site. We ALL appreciate you and all the others that make this such a wonderful site. I'm guilty of belly aching about the new site and as I play with it I'm getting better at finding things. But as you said this is a big family and in families sometimes things don't work well and you need to voice the problem so that it can be fixed. Others have said "But it's a free site so we can't say anything!" I don't think that is right either. As members we made the choice to become members and to tell others what a wonderful place it is. This is why there is such a great membership here and why it continues to grow. I have learned so much from all the wonderful people on this board since I have been here and because I love this board I just want to keep it a great place to learn, vent when we need to and enjoy all the friendship that it has to offer. I would love to send you some Excedrin for your headaches. But we all love you!!!! We really do!