View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:18 AM
GiGi

Default Change

In life, change is inevitable; however, how one goes about the change is what is frustrating to people. Patrice and I have been with the Board for a very long time; and, in this time I have witnessed a small group of women who genuinely cared for each other, as well as quilting turn into a gossip, as well as at times, a back biting Board.

For those who do not like change, the world will continue to evolve, not revolve around you. You are free to change sites; however, you will have to get adjusted to your new site. Yes, I do feel like they new owners should have thrown out some ideas toward the users to hear our thoughts; that did not happen. Therefore, one either goes with the flow or gets off the boat.

I personally don't care for parts of the screens as they are not user friendly; too bad for me, neither is life. I will continue to use the site at will or just delete the daily Board; this is called choice. Therefore, instead of berating Patrice and the new owners, as well as the others who are trying very hard to please a bunch of individuals who do not appreciate an IT advancement; just utilize your choice of signing off...maybe, just maybe if enough whiners leave the Board, everyone can get back to quilting and sharing pictures of our prizes, as well as prove to everyone we are the caring individuals quilters are known for.

This is just my opinion as everyone has one. Thank you. GiGi