View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:23 AM
mim

try changing your selection to first being first and then use the "first unread" selection at the top of the screen. It has taken me several tries and combinatione to get it right. For a while I was getting an email every time a message was added to but I think I've got that right also. I figured that it was your website so I couldn't crash it by experementing with different ways to look at stuff. Still learning and getting surprised but it is fun

Mim
Originally Posted by fabric_lover View Post
PaticeJ: Thank you for changing the background; it now comes through as a soft tan. Much appreciated, my eyes don't hurt now. Now it's just navigating the different pages and new system. I did like the convenience of the old board where daily digest was main, pics, etc. Was easy to navigate before/while having morning coffee with brain still in bed. Now, takes a while, so must wait till later, if the day doesn't interfere to, take a looksee. Am still trying to get used to the date order. Latest ones first, etc. especially since some were started early 2010 and before, but I'll get there. Question, would it be podssible for programer to put line in so when you are on page 5 after reading 1-4, you do not have to go back to 4,3,2,1, home? Would like a shortcut to next topic I guess is what I'm trying to say. Breathe deeply and stay sane.