View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 12:21 PM
scrapbeagle

Originally Posted by Theresa
For some people, change is a hard thing. If you've ever worked in environments where computer upgrades happen every so often and totally affect your work, well this is just the same. Take a deep breath and go with the flow. There are some great changes and we'll see them as we enjoy the new process.
I was thinking the same thing. Today is my first day really being able to dig into the new site. I had gotten into the habit while eating my breakfast at work, to get on the board before my workday starts, but when the new site kicked in this week, I closed it up and waited until now to see what it is all about. Immediately, I can say I like the new background color! Kudos to anyone involved with the new site. I am one of those who does not like change, but because I work and have to face computer upgrades, new programs, etc. on a yearly basis, I have had to adjust. For those members not quite sure yet, just give it a chance. By Christmas we'll all be back to normal. I say take a deep breath and start exploring!