Old 11-05-2011, 05:43 PM
sgardner

Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
Can anyone tell me how to post a picture to this thread....it used to be if you reply there was a place to add your picture, or you could edit and add a picture. I want to add my block to peevypat...and I'm am lost!!!!
Ok, figured it out.
First, start a comment normally. Then, hit the blue "Go Advanced" button.
That resets the window with your unposted message and below it will now be "Additional Options". Look for the blue "Manage Attachments" button- press that.
A new window will pop up on top of your comment window, and it will say "Upload files from your computer" (or from the internet) and you search for where it is on your computer. Then hit "Upload".

Here's the tricky part- this webpage now has a file size limit- the resolution my camera takes is too big for this webpage, so I had to open it in a photo-editor (Microsoft Office Picture Manager, Edit photo: I had to both compress it and resize it so it was smaller!)

You will either get a message showing that your file uploaded, or a fail message. I kept getting a fail message until I took the above steps to shrink it. Once you get the message it's been uploaded, close that smaller pop up window, and finish editing your text, and then hit "Submit Reply".

Let me know if you have any more problems, it took me a bit to figure this out too!!!