View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Sally J

I have this machine. I have 3 Vikings so yes I love them. This is a great machine, has enough features to make just about anything possible. You can play with needle position to get a perfect scant 1/4 inch sean. I dropped this machine off a sewing table at a class, yes it stopped working, the case was even dented, but took it to my dealer and $50 bucks later it is perfect again (looks strange with a dented case) Light enough to take to classes. Just make sure it has been "loved" as I"m sure if it was not taken care of it might not be good. Mine has had tons and tone of hours on it but always loved. I recently thought of replacing it and Viking has a reasonable price machine that would be great and does have some better features but I think it was $900-$1200. Just couldn't justify that as my home machine is a Viking Designer 1. You may have found a great reasonable priced machine. Important is to see how many feet it has that you think you will use as Viking feet are really expensive. Let us know what you do