View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:47 AM
CorneliaVa

Patrice .... Thank you so much for all you do to keep this board in operation ... both emotionally and technically. We DO appreciate you ..... I have read through several pages of this thread, so I know you are finally feeling the love from us. I was one of the original skeptics .... I am NOT computer savvy ... but I read your ten pages of changes and comments in your IMPORTANT MESSAGE several days ago ... but I was not completely prepared to deal with the realities of change. With the stark white of the new board, I was not able to really explore all the possibilities laid before us .... but now that you have toned down the background, it is a bit more tolerable ..... even more of a toning down would suit me better ... but I'll just have to adjust to the fact that my eyes can not take as much time one board as before. Since my time and capabilities on this computer are limited, I am sure I was not taking full advantage of the offerings on the OLD board, and even with all the "bells and whistles" on this new board, I did not see the need for change. But for all of you who make this a viable COMMUNITY OF QUILTERS, I thank you for the imput you generate. Even though I hang in "lurker mode" for the most part, as my skills and knowledge increase I HAVE tried to chime in from time to time. I hope my frustrations were taken for just that: frustrations, not complaining and whining. If that were the case, I truly apologize. .... and for those that took it for what it was worth, thank you for empathizing and helping me work myself out of that mode by offering constructive suggestions and encouragement.

Hange in there Patrice. I certainly hope to do so myself.