View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:52 AM
calla

Hi all and thanks for the comments.........well:
I had a design on my hard drive and I opened 4 D, I did a "copy" and than went to quick links and disk/stick screen opened. I selected the stick area; pasted to the menu..........the stick selection for "write" appreared.....and was lighted...............than an error message "insert a stick".........or something orther..........I changed my USB port on my tower tried again to no avail. I moved the "lock" thingie on my stick tried again, moved the stick back to the USB port and tried once more. I finally tried to use my "sent to" function and the design appears to be loaded. I haven't yet tried it in my machine to see if it really is there........I had functions yesterday...........and my Bernina is setting on my sewing table as I finished binding on my fall quilt for 2011............with my Designer 1 using the disk manager I have to "clear" the disk and than paste and finally write. I perfer using the disk manager becuase I can load multipule designs before "writting" them...........but again thanks for all the help.........calla/Sue