View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 06:01 PM
JMCDA

Thanks so much everyone for all your imput! I had a perfect day today (well other than hobby Lobby wasn't open and the one thing I "needed" I can only find at their store) I got a couple of "rulers" for cutting triangles etc, some 505basting spray, gloves for machine quilting, a suction device for the rulers, 2 books - Schnibbles and a Jelly roll book plus a Quilting mag "Sew Scrappy". Joann's Fabrics had a big sale with a good coupon so I bought fat quarters, a jelly roll and some yardage, warm and natural batts were less than 1/2 price...and just when I was about done hubby found a "quilters calculator" that he thought I should have!
...then I went to the other store on my hit list and bought more fat quarters (buy 3 get 1 free) and another booklet with cute Christmas stuff.

...and...waiting for me on the kitchen table this morning was yet another vintage sewing machine - a Singer 128 in immaculate condition!

all in all a great BD and I can't wait to get started on some projects!
...oh, and did I tell you the LQS has some nice fabrics on sale for $2.50 yd...a little after birthday shopping is OK too right???

Best Regards,
Joann