Old 11-06-2011, 06:22 PM
AnitaSt

Okay...I still have a lot to learn about posting and pictures and this is several steps, but you can have your own “home page” and have filtered out the forums you don’t want to see on a regular basis. You should also have your “subscribed threads” at the top of the page. You can unsubscribe from any threads that you no longer want to watch. This doesn’t affect your bookmarks.

Now, each time you open QB and log in, click first on SETTINGS to see your own “home page.”

Of course, you’ll still need to make some other choices about how you want to view Threads, how many days’ worth of Threads to display etc. Those choices are under SETTINGS-MY ACCOUNT-GENERAL SETTINGS.

Any time you want to see the full list of all available forums, just click on the Home button.

When I finish reading posts in a forum, I click on FORUM TOOLS and select MARK THIS FORUM READ. The threads will still be there, but the little envelope will be gray to show I’ve read that thread or marked it as read.

This “home page” has helped restore my comfort level again….now I can work on learning all the other tools. Using my SETTINGS page makes QB feel like home again! Now I can learn the cool new features!

AnitaSt