Old 11-06-2011, 06:17 PM
AnitaSt

When I opened QB and clicked on HOME, I saw a list of all of the forums and a green circle with a check mark to the right of every forum, indicating that I was subscribed to that forum. But, none of them showed up as “subscribed forums” under my SETTINGS.

It seems that you need to populate your “subscribed forums” list manually…but it seems you only have to do this once. So I went to HOME and opened each forum one at a time. At the top of each forum list there is a cream-colored bar and toward the far right on that bar is FORUM TOOLS.

Click on FORUM TOOLS and choose SUBSCRIBE TO THIS FORUM. Then you’ll see the screen below.

Choose whether you want to receive notifications from this forum only through the “control panel” (the Board) or whether you want to be notified by email. I chose “control panel” to cut down on the number of emails I receive. Be sure to click the blue ADD SUBSCRIPTION button when you’ve made your choice or your choice won’t “stick.” Do this with each forum. Now you’ve populated your “subscribed forums” list and can customize it as you want.
Attached Thumbnails figure-3.png