Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Joanne9of12

Default UFOs

I thought I was doing really well on finishing up a number of UFOs recently (11 since January), but then I pulled out a tub that I thought had potential backing fabrics in to. To my surprise (and dismay) it had four partially pieced quilt tops! ARGGGGG All of these tops were at least six or seven years old and in different stages of progress. On a positive note, each project has the pattern and extra fabric with it. That is a really good thing! :-)

Upon inspection, I decided that each of these projects was "cast aside" because I wasn't happy with the workmanship or fabric choices and I didn't want to take the time (or know how) to fix the problem areas. Well, I've learned a bit since then and I've decided that these have to get done. They're doing no good being closed up in a tub that could/should be used to store new fabric for new projects.

It's sad, but I hadn't been working on UFOs lately because I thought I was pretty close to the end of them. Well, I guess I should continue looking. Who knows, maybe there's more lurking in other areas of the sewing room.

How many UFOs do you have?