Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 03:15 AM
Yarn or Fabric

I am currently packing up my house to move.. I'm not sure how many ufo's I actually have to be honest with you. I can say that I have 2 xerox boxes with them though... One I just packed and there's probably about 6 in there. The other box I did not open. I just taped it shut and put it with the rest of the packed up boxes... I cringe at what is inside. I know a few were because of material choices. I doubt that I'll finish them. I'll rip them apart to do something else with them eventually... there is a tree skirt & a set of placemats that have a ton of Y seams. I do plan on finishing them this coming year. When I started them I was not as skilled as I am now. Most of them are projects that I had started making with a friend of mine, who then started to home school, decided I was not cool enough to call and sew with anymore because I didn't home school, then moved away. The only time I hear from her now is when she wants something... not a good two way street so now when I look at those projects I think of her and the friendship I lost... so those will take a bit more time. One of those projects I just picked up again rather recently. I did set that project aside to maybe work on it when and if I have some free time before we move....