Old 11-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Corry

Good Morning Everyone...

Robert, I love the Victorian Shoe you are making, that is real pretty. You do nice work. I have an embroidery machine also and really enjoy it.

I spent some time this morning trying to figure out this new site. I am a web designer and must say...it is taking some getting used to. I hope some people don't get too frustrated trying to figure it out cause it is not the most user friendly site I have ever seen. To the eye it is more apealing than the old one but is not as user friendly. As a designer myself I think the later is more important but I guess we will all get used to it. I think as we get older we don't take to change as well...at least I don't take change as well any more....lol.

I think I found my november partner...Cyndi H? where are you?? lol. I emailed her, hoping she is the right member as there are a few cyndy's.

I will be mailing out a few blocks tomorrow and will contact my partners to give you a heads up. Hope everyone has a great day. I am going to get to my sewing room now......want to finish another block or two.

HUGS
Corry