Old 11-07-2011, 09:05 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwendt View Post
Hi back everyone....

OMGosh, that New Home Treadle? I'd have been all over it!

Miriam, I saw you posted a craigslist link a few pages ago... was that to the awesome ANKOR Treadle in Indiana. I WANT that machine! (We're nautical boaters here in S. Florida)! But there was no way to get it down to me in one piece. Rats.

On that 411g machine for sale in canada. I emailed the guy (who's probably lurking on this list!) lol. And asked him a few questions about it. I really cannot afford $300 let alone $400. But that's one awesome machine.

I had to LAUGH out loud about the 'green' machine emails. At first I was thinking, "Oh... I bet she found a 185j".. but no, now it sounds like a Jap clone. LOVE those machines. Billy is so right, they are great.

<takes sip of coffee> I'm off to a library meeting tonight (ladies are in their 80's) and tomorrow, off to a doll club meeting (again, older ladies and gents)... I'm going to try to sneak in a question about ... "hum... I really like old sewing machines, I don't suppose any of you ladies have any old machines or parts you no longer want....????" LOL You never know. LOL! Um, my name is Kim and I'm an UN-recovering sewing machine addict.....
I posted a bunch I saw on CL - I don't have any on there myself - I just like to browse so I shared. What was it?
I don't remember.