View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

The first one is a REAL scrappy quilt I made this summer for my porch. It was made from the contents of two vintage fabric books I found as my neighbor attempted to throw them out! It is now happily situated in my dog's bed. He likes it.

The second is a scrap quilt made from paisley and earthtoned fabric samples. This one was made for my niece as a comfort when she is in a decompression chamber several times a week. Unfortunately she decided to hang it over her fireplace instead!

Then there is a scrappy quilt I made for my sister to curl up with in her sun room. She, however, decided to use it as a backdrop for her entry into a flower arranging show. (She won). This one was done before I had any clue how to quilt and I tied it with ribbon.

Then we have an eye popping baby quilt sent to my nephew and his wife who live in another country. (They never sent a thank you note and I guess I understand why.)

Last is a scrappy Grateful Dead Quilt made for another nephew. He actually likes it. Again, I had no idea what I was doing, but that never stopped me!
Attached Thumbnails scrap-quilt-6.jpg   karens-quilt-1.jpg   december-2008-quilts-018.jpg   olivers-quilt-1.jpg   ken-grateful-dead-quilt.jpg