Old 11-07-2011, 05:01 PM
MissyGirl

Things are much better today. The voices are less ugly and I am not waking up out of sleep by them anymore. Big huge YAY!

I bought a Bernina this last week and it should be delivered Wednesday. I won't be home to get it but hopefully my stepdad will put a note on the door to deliver it to our next door neighbor. I am excited because I had a Bernina a few years ago and did not appreciate it or take care of it. This will be different.

I am hoping that we head home in the next week or two. My brother had to go back to the doctor because of chest pain again. The doctor said that in addition to the heart problems he has gotten pleurisy. So much pain for him and when he coughs it is horrible. *sigh* I sure hope he gets better soon. He is way too young for these problems.

I made dinner tonight for everyone and my goodness it went fast! I made huevos rancheros, refried beans, homemade tortillas and green salsa. Soo yummy. Tons of protein with the only fat was the crisco in the tortillas.

Tomorrow I am not cooking. Yay!! I love cooking and baking but there is a lot of people here to feed. So, with everyone taking turns it is making things much easier.

I have been asked to make a huge batch of tamales but I am not sure if I am adventurous enough for that. LOL

Anyways...the big news for me today is the reduction in the voices. I just hate the voices and am always so glad when they go away.

I decided a bit ago that Cathie and I are going to bed early. We are so tired from all the cooking and cleaning and waking up early everyday not to mention all the traveling. It makes for some long days.

Take care of y'all! You guys (as my niece says) are BANGING. LOL! (Banging? Since when is that a description of someone? LOL!!)

Missy