View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 05:32 PM
patricej
Administrator

the "original" Blocks of the Month featured two selections each month. for a while, they overlapped with the Pioneer BOM, so in some months there were three selections total between the two BsOM. every once in a while, a picker offers two selections when it's her turn - to offer players a choice between techniques or skill levels. along came the Baltimore BOM. sooooo, in some months there were 3 blocks, then only two, and now three again. or four.

there's no such thing as "the" number you "should" have. you "should" have the number of blocks you liked and chose to make. how many would you have if you'd have made all the blocks selected in all the different categories? i don't know. sounds too much like math to me. :lol:

you don't have to make the cross and chains with templates. the pickers find a block and provide a link to instructions. there's no requirement to use those specific instructions.

i never use any of the instructions the links point to. i look at the block and decide for myself how i'll put it together. any way that works for you and helps you get it done in the size you want is "the correct" method.

relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax. :wink: