View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 07:19 AM
Kappy

Originally Posted by bj View Post
I'm here, and I'll stick around. I figure some of the complaints/suggestions will be addressed at some time (like on the old board format, that's how we got so many new forums). For now, I'm just trying to muddle through as best I can (which is pretty slow going) I like the look of the new board, though. For now, I'm taking notes and snooping around! (O: I just edited this post and realize you can delete a post. We couldn't do that before, I don't think. Awesome!
So you can go back and actually delete an old post....like one from a week or so ago or just one that you've posted recently?... and I am not being "snarky" I am just wondering how you just "happen to find out"? LOL I still live in fear of clicking the wrong button and my computer will disintegrate...and that I am serious about. I have never been a free wheeling mouse clicker and I just can't make myself do it. I always think, "for every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction" ( one of the laws of physics I remember, that and "an object in motion remains in motion unless acted upon by an outside force!") Can't remember what's on my grocery list...but the laws of physics I remember!!! Did we get a spell check with this new and improved system? I need to know where to find that one!!!