Old 11-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Tinabug

Smile 500 Bolts of Flannel $1/yd Til it's gone.

Since I have finally figured I can share this, I will.

Here is a CL ad I called on. The lady's name is Susie and she lives not too far from me. I asked her if I could let our Quilting Board know about this fabric and she said it would be ok if they pay the shipping. She has an Etsy Shop, but just sells aprons she makes. You should see how much quilting type fabric she has!! Tons, she is not selling that. Any way here is her contact info, she is really nice. Also, she has included a photo site and you can see all of the flannel she has for sale. I have no connection with her other than she has really nice flannel at a great price! I thought of all the QB members who might love a good bargain.
$1/yd till 500 bolts are gone. -minus what I bought:-) You can tell her Frankie gave you her information. Also, she has a Pay Pal account that you can use.

"Selling designer flannel fabric by the yard or bolt for $1.00/yd. See the selection at www.photobucket.com/mrschainsaw. 760-822-3141. Perfect for baby clothes, quilting, home goods, anything you can imagine!! NEW on the bolt. 500 bolts!! Minimum 3 yds./bolt PLZ. Www.photobucket.com/mrschainsaw"