Old 11-08-2011, 09:05 AM
jigs1354

Gosh, I found someone I know, Judy this is Shirley/jigs1354, been scouting around for 2 hours now trying to get somewhere?? who knows where, I've found nothing familiar yet but have foxflower pushing me along to get it figured out. it is really different and foxflower has it going good for her right now or at least so she can get to places she wants to get to. Luv2sew has a tutorial on how to do everything, posting pics & messages too I believe that foxflower told me to find on thread 8883 or 889 but didn't find the tutorial at those threads. Keep trying Judy, I will too.

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
No way do I have the time to go through all the complaints to find if I have something I do not like. The whole board is in an uproar, nothing works the way it should, and unhappy people are leaving in droves. Have no idea if Patrice is even paying attention, and has never explained why they so drastically changed a smoothly-running machine. (If it works, don't fix it, as my papa used to say.) Yesterday on QH they announced that they had 150 new members in 24 hours, and probably more today.