Old 11-08-2011, 09:28 AM
btiny36

Lightbulb What I've learnt on how to manuver around new site

Ok, here are some things I've have found just through trial and error. Hope this helps some to find their way around the new site. Most can be found just by clicking on top of page and clicking on My Profile.
Once there, on the left side under you Avitar there are headings.

- want to find your posts to other's threads, click on find latest posts
- want to find a thread you started click on latest started threads

Now having trouble uploading pics because they are too big do this:

On your computer, find the picture you want to upload, click on it to open and view on computer, when it opens in whatever program you have opening your pictures, find where you can open it into a program where you can resize, fix ect. For me, my pics open in Microsoft 2010, from there I can click on edit, there I can crop, resize ect. Resizing is what I want to do because it is too large to upload onto the board. For me I resize by pixtels. You want your pixtels to be no more than 2736 x 3648 which makes it to be 1.8mb, which is the right size, as the board only allows pictures to be 1.9mb. For some of you, your programs will be different. You just need to find which one you have that allows you to edit your pictures.

This is only some of the stuff I have learnt by trial and error...Some might have easier ways of doing things, but this is what I have learnt..
Hope this helps some to manuver around the new site.