Old 11-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by deemail View Post
as a sewing, quilting, and serging teacher, I think you did a great job...just enough information to get us working with plenty to practice on and you certainly enticed us for next week's lesson...and yet you did not overwhelm with too much technical stuff or too many choices...very well prepared...I asked before and was hoping to find out if the lessons will be left on QB or will the be replaced one week at a time? thanks for all your hard work...
thanks for the great feedback deemail! I just try to do it the way I would want to see it.

Sorry I did answer earlier. Go back 8 posts and you will see it. here it is again so everyone can find it

Yes the classes will remain on the board as long as the board is online as far as I know. I post them in Tutorials and then there is a section in Topics List for anything pertaining to EQ so I am adding the lessons to that list so you can see them all in one place. I did the Sampler Quilt Along last year and it is still on here. They really are just threads but I call them classes because I try to interact as often as possible while the class is fresh.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/tags/electric+quilt.html