Old 11-08-2011, 02:02 PM
deemail

Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
thanks for the great feedback deemail! I just try to do it the way I would want to see it.

Sorry I did answer earlier. Go back 8 posts and you will see it. here it is again so everyone can find it

Yes the classes will remain on the board as long as the board is online as far as I know. I post them in Tutorials and then there is a section in Topics List for anything pertaining to EQ so I am adding the lessons to that list so you can see them all in one place. I did the Sampler Quilt Along last year and it is still on here. They really are just threads but I call them classes because I try to interact as often as possible while the class is fresh.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/tags/electric+quilt.html
excellent!!!...had to re-read page 2 twice before i saw it...i was beginning to worry i wasn't seeing all the msgs... i am so glad they are to be there in a group...am getting my sewing partners to join QB JUST for the EQ lessons, they'll fall in love with the rest of the site in no time....am also gonna go play with the sampler quilt lessons...thanks for the head's up on that...