View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 05:40 PM
2 Doods

OK LADIES! Here we go again!

Once I get a date I will start a new thread for our Oregon/Washington Retreat SPRING 2012

Another trip to the beach is being planned!

I have started looking for a house and trying to keep north of Tillamook (if I can).
I called on one that has room for 10 cars but I don't know the price yet and another one has room for 7 cars. But there is parking in town on some of the streets where we should be able to drop a couple cars-maybe! Our last trip had 7-8 cars so we can do it, if we plan our carpooling.

And I asked about any mouse issues It's a no mouse house! AND they are not aware of any racoons either

I am making a list of everyone's choice of dates. And getting a feel of how many of you want to be included.

I am going to firm up a date that works for the majority of us. And then I will find the best house that will have room for us. I have found several options that look promising.

FIRST IS A VOTE FOR DATES:

If you are serious about going in the Spring.... start by sending me a PM . and and give me your name with your choice of weekend in April or May 2012.
(This is just your vote for dates and does not obilgate you to go if you decide later it does not fit your schedule or budget.)

Voting open for one week-cut off is Nov 15.

PMs ONLY! I am not counting any votes that are in the postings.
It is too hard to search and I don't want to miss anyone!

Once the date and location have been chosen, I will be able to give you a price.

THEN WE WILL DO THE RESERVATIONS:

Once you know the price, if you decide you are going, you will need to send me a PM and confirm with me.
I will know at that time how many the house will sleep and will take reservations on a first-come basis.
Again through PM message ONLY!
Once I have you confirmed, there will be a deposit required to hold your reservation.

Hope to hear from you!

Let me know if you have any questions!
2 Doods