Old 11-08-2011, 09:34 PM
IrelandDragonQuilting

Default I have a challenge for everyone, not quilting....

I heard a mom have to tell her teenage son that she could not afford the item he wanted for his birthday, he smiled at her politely and put it back on the shelf. I know that feeling. Well the clerk handed him a bag with the item in it and told him she didn't know who paid for it, but it was his, and that was the best darn 30 dollars I have ever spent.

Now I am not saying everyone go out and stalk moms with their kids LOL, but perhaps one day purchase the cup of coffee or breakfast for that person behind you in the fast food lane. Get out of your car and help the elderly man air up his tire, and when he asks what he owes you, tell him nothing just if someone needs your help to help them. Now in some of the larger areas this might not be a good idea, but you know that handicap person struggling to reach up and close the tail gate on his van, reach up there and do it for him. That little kid screaming infront of you in the grocery line, instead of griping, make funny faces at the child and get them to laugh instead. You know that person who steps behind you in line with only one or two items, let them go ahead of you, five minutes won't make a huge difference out of your time and you have two carts full of stuff! If you accept this challenge please post what you did to make someone's day a little bit brighter or a little bit easier. I would love to hear everyone's stories and we sure could use some good news!