View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:20 PM
SharonAnne

Wow, I seem to have been working way too hard the last two weeks. A gal in our department quit and I had to learn her job quickly and try to keep up with my own work. My brain is on overload, and I have not had time to get on this new board and learn my way around. I'm winging it even though I skimmed most of the comments so far. It only took 1.5 hours!!! So sorry to hear of Fay and Juli's relatives that have passed on. Marty's quilt is beautiful!! Love Mary's farm and the beautiful view. And if I could remember everything else, I'd comment on it all. Sorry if I missed anything I should not have forgotten. I wish I could have contributed to Marty's quilt, but in the last few weeks all I have sewn is one mug rug for the departing coworker and 2 napkins. I'm so upset with the lack of free time.

Now I have to learn my way around this new board. The day it came online, I had done my usual QuiltingBoard.com and ended up at this new site. Not recognizing it, I assumed I messed up my http address and got out of it. Getting back in, it came up again. I was a bit taken aback. While I'm sure this is a far superior site now, I'm not a fan of change, so I expect I will need every ounce of patience I can dig up... OK, now I'm going to try posting a photo. LOL, not of my work, though. I'm afraid those huge pictures will really point out all my sewing flaws. First I need to learn to reduce the size before posting quilted items.... So, I'll try to find one of interest to test it out. This is a photo of Cochem, Germany from a castle on the top of the mountain. My mom and I took the Christmas Market Cruise on the Rhein - wow - 2 years ago already... This was my favorite city.
Attached Thumbnails cochemmosel1.jpg  

Last edited by SharonAnne; 11-08-2011 at 10:24 PM.