Old 11-09-2011, 02:31 AM
JHolm

Good morning one and all!

Patti, Congratulations on your hubby's great recovery. Tell him to keep doing what he's been doing what he's been doing.

Cindy, Sounds like your going to be a busy lady with all that therapy for a while. It's good to finally get started.

Judy (Irishrosh) It's just plain good to hear from you. I haven't heard from you in quite a while. No my hubby isn't on whatever that was you asked if he was taking. He was on Predisone for three weeks and is now on Amoxicill/clavulanate 1000 mg. 2 tabs twice a day. Not to mention all the other meds he's taking to stabelize his system. We are both walking pharmacies.

MJ, It's so good to hear you sound you happy and motivated. You hang in there girl!

Weren,t we supposed to post once a week if for no other reason to say hi? I don't see many people posting. and I also noticed that since the board changed we've seem to lost some members. I miss you guys. I'm having problems navigating around this board now to but I'm slowly learning. I did get my email notice back for this thread which has been very helpful (it goes in my spam folder) so I have to go looking for it though. One Day at a Time. I just checked my coffee creamer and it has no trans fat! Yah! I don't know how I'd live without coffee creamer for a week. I only had one slip on chocolate.

Well God Bless everyone. Have a Good Day.