Old 11-09-2011, 06:09 AM
jillaine

Kim,

Yes, once 15 December has passed and all participants are partnered, I will post a list. (Normally this would be on the Swap Project page, but that functionality does not appear to have transferred over to the new site.) In the meantime, we will continue to use THIS topic for updates, including sharing our work. I hesitate to create a new topic because, well, it's just not so easy to find topics on this new site. So again, please "subscribe" to this topic if you're participating.

I will also update the map on December 15.

I still have a few more people to match (from the current sign-ups), and we're still at an odd number, so we need at least one more. If you know someone who might be interested, please send them this way!

I wonder who the first person will be to post a photo of their quilt4quilter project! ;-)
(Don't do it if your partner wants to be surprised!!!)

-- Jillaine

Originally Posted by watterstide View Post
Wow! 40+ swappers! Exciting!
I wanted to make a few suggestions..Once the sign up date is here, a list of those participating should be posted,on a new thread maybe? Updates from swappers mandatory also. Shipping confirmation numbers are a must!
I found the pattern i am going to use a few days ago..now thinking on fabrics! yippee!
There are soooo many patterns and ideas on line that are free...!