View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:07 AM

Cool another day in paradise

Well here we go for the second day! got the house all sparkly clean. just have a few more things to do. How does a house get so dirty when no one is actually in it for a month and a half? change the litter box, sweep mop and dust, help dad clean his camp trailer out then I am heading to the spare machine to applique ghosts onto my Halloween DP9. Last night I got a little hand stitching done on my crazy quilt that i haven't been able to touch for 2 months and even got my sewing area organized and put back together! I'm ready for that fresh start!

The board is becoming easier to navigate. I can't wait till everyone adjusts as i am looking forward to seeing posts of new pictures and topics of ongoing projects to appear again! I have to say i am very excited to see an album of all Charisma's work in one place. I do love to see Her projects! The white is less painful today. would love to see it be a little more creamier but as with fabric it takes time to find that perfect shade of THE color you are looking for. Looks like I may get a new (to me) dryer today! Of course that means i will have to start on mount Wash~more *twitch*

My Amazing step-dad is working on my laptop to get it fixed (internal cooling fan went out), waiting for mom to get back to me on a day that would be good to visit the sewing machine Dr. I called yesterday the nearest place is about a 4 hour drive but the Dr is the one that sold my machine to me 15+ years ago and we will make an appointment with him and get my machine back the same day! I am so excited about that! My significant other just started a brand new job and will finally have the schedule he has wanted for 3 years. he loves it so far. All in all i have a million things to be grateful for! especially my parents who the first day i was home came up and spent HOURS working on my broken things trying to get everything fixed for me.
I hope everyone else is counting their blessings and having a quilty day!

Jess