View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Wanabee Quiltin

Default Sent DH to grocery store......

and he left the grocery list in the car. He called me and asked what was on the list, he had remembered a few of the items. I have a bad cold and staying in the house otherwise I would never have asked him to do this. I reminded him about the Betty Crocker Oatmeal cookie mix and the frozen chicken breasts that I needed for my chicken soup. So then he calls me again and tells me he forgot some of the items again. So I reminded him of the Betty Crocker Oatmeal cookie mix and the frozen chicken breasts and he says OKAY, he will get it next. I think there was 9 items total on the list. He comes home and I am in my sewing room pinning fabric. I go into the kitchen and there are 2 packages of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffin mix and a huge package of fresh chicken breasts about 2x the price of the frozen I asked for. I started laughing and asked where the Oatmeal cookie mix was. He was confused and looked at the package again and said if he kept doing this, then he was sure I would never ask him to buy groceries again. (Which would make him deliriously happy !) It sure is a good thing I love this man so much !!! It did give me a good laugh which right now, is good because my head is so congested and I feel rough. Do your husbands do this?