Old 11-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Krisb

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
There is nothing more fustrating than going to the doctors and having to wait. What is even worse is to be called by the doctors office to say he wants to move your appointment up 30 mins. I arrived at the new appointment time of 12:30, only to have to sit there and wait until after 2 pm to be seen. So they added an extra 30 minute wait time on me by moving my appointment up.

I understand that with a surgeon emergencies come up and they get delayed. If I were late for the appointment they would make me reschedule or charge an extra fee. They have no consideration for our time schedule when we make appointments.

SOrry ladies for the venting. I am having a good day. My house is almost cleaned. Had a friend come help me, finally got my bedroom cleaned and all my clothes put away. The kitchen is also clean. She will be coming back tomorrow or saturday to clean the living room/sewing area. I have discovered that I am at great peace and doing everything I can to keep the areas clean that have been cleaned. I know it is hard for me to do much right now.

Remember you are in control and decide what goes into your mouth and body.
That is just unacceptable. They should at least let you know that an emergency came up and it will be a while, and give you the option to reschedule or continue to wait.