Old 11-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Morag View Post
I have EQ7but have never really played with it. Will you cover that?
I will be covering all 3 versions. Where I can I will show all 3 of whatever we are talking about and how the versions vary. When we get into the features that EQ5 does not have I will do my best. NO quaranties as I just got my EQ7 last Thurs and will be trying to keep ahead of the classes. But a lot of what I see in 7 works just like 5 and 6 so I will be able to get quite aways through 7 before I run into things I don't know. At least I hope! LOL If we do run into things I dont' know I will be searching and trying to learn it so I can pass it along.

If anyone has any questions of things in 7 that I can research then please let me know. I know someone wanted to be able to pull a quilt apart and see all the components and I am working on that one. I also don't know much about paper piecing on 7 so I will be checking that out soon too so I can show you how it works.
Anything else I can look into before we get into these in class? Remember I am not an expert just sharing what I do know how to do on EQ. Anyone knows more than I please jump in and give advice if you want to! there's lots I don't know so I am thrilled if anyone can help out.

Posting your experiences is a great way to help others! Don't be shy to share your EQ journey!

I would love to see pics of your quilt blocks and quilts along the way too!!!