View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Crafty Darlene

Great pkgs again today! Was hoping to get my sp pkg in the mail today, but it didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow will be better! Got some great fabric for you sp this past weekend. Hey Faye you changed your avatar again. Been at my Mom's house all day again today (1 hour from me), she cracked her sternum (Dr said shes lucky to be alive) and is not allowed to do anything at all. No lifting her arms above her head, no lifting at all. She's allowed to walk around but thats it. She's having 45 people for Thanksgiving. My Mom's family, sister, brothers, cousins we celebrate Christmas with them at Thanksgiving so we can all stay home for Christmas, so had to decorate her house before they all get here Thanksgiving week, my DIL and DGD will be here a week from Sat. and DS, and DD, SIL and GD will arrive Wed. My Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and kids start arriving the Tues. before Thanksgiving. We take turns each year and its our turn. It's always alot of fun, DH and me, and my cousins always do the Black Friday shopping! Can't wait!