View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Caroline S

Originally Posted by Janis View Post
Thanks for the color change. It is much easier of the eyes than the stark white. As I stumble through all of the new changes, I keep reminding myself that leaning new things helps stave of senility. I hope that's true. I am learning things all the time. I like the way everyone who finds some new way to do things on here, will help the rest of us reading that thread just how to do the things. What I really need is a thread that is titled 'THE QUILTING BOARD AND HOW TO GET AROUND ON IT FOR DUMMIES AND OLD FOLKS'. It needs to be the first topic one can go to. If anyone starts one and tells me how to do all of the little things and what the different things mean, please let me know. In the meantime, I'll just stumble along at my own slow speed trying the new things out as I figure out how to do them.
Janis
Yes Janis. I consider myself rather computer literate but had a hard time at first. And I know that there are a lot of other senior members of the QB that have not had much computer experience. Perhaps an initial message from the QB managers detailing some of the biggest changes such as posting photos and messages would have made the transition easier. As long as we keep posting our "constructive" comments I am sure that the "powers that be" will listen to us.