View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:18 PM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by grammy of 6 View Post
I am not computer savvy, and even though I have been trying, I still can't figure out many things. For example, how can you send a PM; how can you change your font color etc for your posts; where is 'recent topics" and 'what's new'? These are just a few of the questions I have and haven't been able to figure out, even though I have spent hours trying to. Guess I'm too old to take change gracefully!
Heym Grammy! Haven't talked to you in a while. Here goes as best as I know how. You PM just like before, simply click on the pic or name of the person you want to PM and some choices come up, one is to send a PM. "What's New" is our old "Unread Topics". But once you have read it, it doesn't disappear as the old one did. f you want to change font, etc. simply choose "Go Advanced" next to the "Post Quick Reply". You can make some permanent changes by going up to the top to "My Settings". Once you find all this stuff it is really pretty easy. You just have to explore; takes time, I know. I am slowly getting there. If I can do it, you can do it. Just hang in there!!!