Old 07-31-2009, 11:43 AM
KGoodhand

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Originally Posted by Esqmommy
For sashing/borders, I'm thinking colors that POP!! My daughter, who is about her age, is very into lime greens, bright oranges and PURPLE!! If I can find something that I think would look cool, can I pick it up and send it to you? I'm headed to a quilt shop today and would love to donate or help in some way! You can let me know how much you need. I'm thinking about 3 yards? Or I can pick up the backing and get what, 6 yards?

You wouldn't have to use it...if you like it you can. I can also post a photo of the fabric and then you can accept it or kick it back??!!!
You are a sweety. Thanks for the offer. Actually, I think I want to audition the fabric against the actual blocks and I am pretty sure my stash will yield what I need.

I think I have some baseball fabric material that I am not using.
Let me check and I will get back to you!
Kendra

HOWEVER, if you really want to buy some fabric and help out....I was going to make a cuddle quilt for Glendon (Kennedy's brother) and I have NO baseball fabric at all. I bet due to the circumstances in the family, he has to be a very patient little brother and he deserves something special as well. SO, if you want to send some fabric with a baseball theme. That would be awesome. Teresa said he likes red.

Hugs from CA - just for being you.