Old 11-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Miz Johnny

I don't think I'm even going to TRY to catch up with you all!! I'm just going to dash in and give a quick update before getting back to hauling plants in out of the coming freeze.

Since I know EXACTLY what you all want to hear, I'll let you know that yes, I'm still bringing in more machines than I sell. My newest old machines are a pair of 128's with Victorian decals (I bought one for the case and the crank, machine is in rough shape; the next day I found one in nice shape, so will put the two together); a German paw foot TS (beautiful little machine, need to get it cleaned and shined); a Domestic B HC (very cute); and my prize, a back-wheel Wilson treadle.

First weekend in Oct was a quilt retreat--finally finished a top that had been giving me grief. 2nd weekend was a great time at ISMACS. It was a small crowd, but well worth the time. Beautiful machine overload viewing Gary Wachs' collection. Since then has been a cold, a burn, and a fall--not so much fun, but recovering from all. Life still busy beyond belief, but hope to be able to check in more often!!

So now--when did the Quilting Board get a new look? Do we like it???