Old 11-10-2011, 05:04 PM
irishrose

Just checking in. My weight is holding, which is okay, but my smallest pants fit nicely today, which is much more than okay. Woohoo! This is point at which I said I'd quit, but in reality, I'd like to drop a few more pounds on two conditions 1) my face doesn't get too thin looking and 2) I don't need to buy any more clothes. So I'm still in for my 2 pound challenge for the month. I guess I'd better get at it - today is the 10th already.

I don't expect to lose any today. I really need to have my carbs by lunchtime if I want to drop pounds. Today I had macaroni and cheese for dinner - I found a box of gluten free in my price range in a discount store. It tasted so good. 0 trans fat, so I'm still doing okay with this week's challenge.

I am a happy camper. I couldn't find 'My Pages' from the old forum and I needed a link to a pattern I had saved. The my pages is now a blog and listed under my profile picture when I click on my name. I've also found my bookmarks, but I wasn't as worried about them.

I have the Flying Geese under control, though I do have to trim them, so now I want to do a dry run on the curved seams for the Drunkard's Path. My mind is always one quilt ahead, though I should put everything aside and start some Christmas presents. I need 8 orange fabrics for a Spicy Spiral table runner. May have to branch out to cream, yellow and rust to get 8 that go together and have enough contrast.

It's snowing and we are going out for another walk. My little dog's coat doesn't seem as thick as usual, but she doesn't hold still long enough to get cold.

Have a good evening. Eat healthy, drink water and exercise at least five days a week. It has to come together at some point.

I AM losing weight and getting healthier.

Last edited by irishrose; 11-10-2011 at 05:07 PM.